Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summertime cocktail :: Summer Bliss

I hope you all had a wonderful memorial day weekend. Finally it feels like summer here in Chicago. It's time to head out to the beach or hang out by the pool and sip a cold summer beverage.

Even thought I don't like drinking, I somehow find myself enjoying creating new cocktails for my friends to try. And they seem to love them. I like the pretty color of Hpnotiq and I love drinking lemony refreshment on a hot day. The combination of these two are perfect for my new drink. Hence, my summer cocktail is born....

Summer Bliss
Serve 4
1 cup      Hpnotic
1/2 cup    Citrus Vodka
1/2 cup    Fresh squeezed Lemon Juice
1/4 cup    Lemonade
2 Tsp      Simple syrup

Fill a cocktail shaker and four tall glasses with ice. Pour Hpnotic, citrus vodka, fresh squeezed lemon juice, lemonade and simple syrup into shaker. Shake well. Pour through a fine sieve into each glass. Garnish each cocktail with a wheel of lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment